All fees are quoted in Australian dollars and are inclusive of 10% Goods and Service Tax (GST).
|Registration Type||Early Bird
Before 14 April 2016
After 14 April 2016
|Full registration – Member*^
includes member subsidy
|Full registration – Associate Member**||$660||$995|
|Additional Welcome Function Tickets||$88|
|Additional Dinner – Magnetic Moments||$125|
|Additional Last Man Stranded Dinner||$110|
* Member rates apply nationally. To be eligible for the ASBA member rate you must be a financial member of ASBA. All members will be crossed checked for eligibility.
**Associate Member rates apply where an ASBAQ member is in attendance and another colleague from the same school wishes to attend (eg HR Manager, Property Manager etc). To check if you are eligible for membership of ASBAQ prior to registering click here.
^ Price includes the ASBAQ Member subsidy.
- Entry to all conference sessions and exhibition
- Ticket to AGM Afternoon Tea & Networking Drinks
- Ticket to the Exhibition Breakfast
- Ticket to the Welcome function
- 1 x Ticket to “Magnetic Moments” & pre dinner drinks
- 1 x Ticket to “The Last Man Stranded Dinner”
- Morning and afternoon teas
- Conference satchel
- Conference materials including conference program book
*Please indicate attendance via the registration form
The ASBAQ 2016 Conference Secretariat has confirmed rooms at the conference venue for the benefit of Conference delegates. You are encouraged to secure your accommodation through the Conference Secretariat to ensure that you receive the negotiated competitive rates. Accommodation can be booked via the registration form or by contacting the Conference Secretariat.
Method of Payment
Registration can only be confirmed once payment is received.
Payment can be made by any of the following methods:
- Credit card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club. If you are making a credit card payment from a country outside Australia, for security reasons you must first advise your banking institution of the impending charge and authorise them to allow the charge to Australia to go through. Please note that charges to your credit card will appear as being from “ICMS Australasia Pty Ltd” on your bank statement.
Bank transferPlease include your surname in the transfer and fax or email the transfer receipt (remittance) to the Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org, +61 (0) 7 3255 1004.
Bank: Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ)
SWIFT Code: ANZBAU3M
- Cheque / Bank draft made payable to ASBAQ 2016. Payment must be made in Australian dollars and free of all charges.
Registrations received by 14 April 2016 must be paid in full by 14 April 2016 in order to receive the early bird registration rate.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Deadline: 16 May 2016
Cancellations must be notified in writing (e-mail is sufficient) to the Conference Secretariat. Cancellations made by 16 May 2016 will result in a full refund less $150 to cover administration costs. As an alternative to cancellation, your registration may be transferred to another person by 16 May 2016 without incurring any cost penalty. Refunds for cancellations received after 16 May 2016 will only be made in exceptional circumstances. The Conference Secretariat must be advised in writing of any alterations or transfers.
All best endeavours will be made to present the program as printed on this website. The Conference and its agents reserve the right to alter without prior notice, any of the arrangements, timetables, plans or other items relating to the meeting, for any cause beyond its reasonable control. The Organising Committee and the Conference Organisers are not liable for any loss or inconvenience caused as a result of such alteration. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Organising Committee and the Conference Organisers do not accept responsibility for loss of monies caused by delays. Participants are advised to take out personal travel insurance and to extend their policy to cover personal possessions. The Conference does not cover individuals against cancellations of bookings or theft or damage to belongings.
Please direct all registration enquiries to:
ASBAQ 2016 Secretariat
PO Box 3599
South Brisbane QLD 4101
Telephone: +61 (0) 7 3255 1002
Facsimile: +61 (0) 7 3255 1004