All fees are quoted in Australian dollars and are inclusive of 10% Goods and Service Tax (GST).
|Registration Type||Early Bird
Before 14 April 2018
After 14 April 2018
|Full registration — Member*||$440||$775|
|Full registration — Associate Member**||$660||$995|
|Day Registration – Member*||$330|
|Day Registration – Associate Member**||$440|
|Additional Dinner with the Dolphins||$125|
|Additional Gala Dinner||$125|
|MegaPass valid 12 months from the date of purchase for unlimited entry to Movie World, Sea World, Paradise Country and Wet n Wild Gold Coast***||$80 per person|
|Unlimited entry into Sea World, Movie World & Wet n Wild (per person during stay)***||$55 per person|
|Two entries to Sea World per accommodation room booked through the Conference Secretariat (during your stay)***||Complimentary|
|Registration Open Now open|
|Early Bird Registration Closes 14 April 2018|
|Registration & Accommodation Cancellation Deadline 7 May 2018|
* Member rates apply nationally. To be eligible for the ASBAQ member rate you must be a financial member of ASBAQ. All members will be crossed checked for eligibility.
** To check if you are eligible for membership of ASBAQ prior to registering click here.
***Offers valid only to accommodation rooms booked through the Conference Secretariat.
- Entry to all conference sessions and exhibition
- 1 x Ticket to Dancing with the Dolphins & pre dinner drinks
- 1 x Ticket to the Conference Dinner
- Morning and afternoon teas
- Conference satchel
- Conference materials including conference program book
*Please indicate attendance via the registration form
The ASBAQ 2018 Conference Secretariat has confirmed rooms at the conference venue for the benefit of Conference delegates. You are encouraged to secure your accommodation through the Conference Secretariat to ensure that you receive the negotiated competitive rates. Accommodation can be booked via the registration form or by contacting the Conference Secretariat.
Method of Payment
Registration can only be confirmed once payment is received.
Payment can be made by any of the following methods:
- Credit card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club. If you are making a credit card payment from a country outside Australia, for security reasons you must first advise your banking institution of the impending charge and authorise them to allow the charge to Australia to go through. Please note that charges to your credit card will appear as being from "ICMS Australasia Pty Ltd" on your bank statement.
Account name: Association of School Business Managers Queensland 2018 (ASBAQ18)
Bank: Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ)
Account Number: 4667-80459
SWIFT Code: ANZBAU3M
Please include your surname in the transfer and fax or email the transfer receipt (remittance) to the Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org, +61 (0) 7 3255 1004.
- Cheque / Bank draft made payable to ASBAQ 2018. Payment must be made in Australian dollars and free of all charges.
Registrations received by 14 April 2018 must be paid in full by 14 April 2018 in order to receive the early bird registration rate.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Deadline: 7 May 2018
Cancellations must be notified in writing (e-mail is sufficient) to the Conference Secretariat. Cancellations made by 7 May 2018 will result in a full refund less $150 to cover administration costs. As an alternative to cancellation, your registration may be transferred to another person by 7 May 2018 without incurring any cost penalty. Refunds for cancellations received after 7 May 2018 will only be made in exceptional circumstances. The Conference Secretariat must be advised in writing of any alterations or transfers.
All best endeavours will be made to present the program as printed on this website. The Conference and its agents reserve the right to alter without prior notice, any of the arrangements, timetables, plans or other items relating to the meeting, for any cause beyond its reasonable control. The Organising Committee and the Conference Organisers are not liable for any loss or inconvenience caused as a result of such alteration. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Organising Committee and the Conference Organisers do not accept responsibility for loss of monies caused by delays. Participants are advised to take out personal travel insurance and to extend their policy to cover personal possessions. The Conference does not cover individuals against cancellations of bookings or theft or damage to belongings.
Please direct all registration enquiries to:
ASBAQ 2018 Secretariat
GPO Box 3270
Sydney NSW 2001
T: +61 (02) 9254 5000
F: +61 (02) 9251 3552