We are continuously following the advice of the Australian Department of Health; Queensland Government and the venue at the Mackay Convention & Entertainment Centre, Makay. The health and safety of our delegates, partners and staff remain our number one priority.
On-site Health and Safety Measures will include:
- Delegate contact details being acquired prior to commencement and on-site attendance recorded.
- Total attendance capped with strict adherence to physical distancing measures, including traffic management and spaced seating configurations within the venue.
- Delegates are encouraged to download the Australian Government COVIDSafe App.
- Dedicated COVID Safety Officer on-site.
- Event located at an industry-leading venue with precautionary sanitation measures, including regular cleaning of all surfaces; increased awareness and continued rigorous adherence to ISO and HACCP food safety management standards within all culinary services
- Click here to the MCEC comprehensive “Safety Plan”
- Daily deep-clean fogging will be carried out in all conference spaces, in addition to the standard practices.
To further build confidence among participants.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available at key points throughout the venue particularly in high-traffic areas. We encourage all attendees to stay informed on the protective measures the public can take, such as the ones listed by the WHO.
- ASBAQ 2020 will be handshake free to minimise the potential transmission of any illness.
- We will ensure that medical care is readily available to address immediate healthcare concerns of attendees.
- We are monitoring the situation closely and will continue to follow health and safety guidelines as advised by appropriate and relevant authorities.
For any other questions, please contact email@example.com